Monday, October 12, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 1- Pig Out

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets along with a NEW Die Set!




And here is what I created with these new stamp sets along with the NEW Kraft Boxes...























I started this project with the NEW Kraft Boxes. These are super cool! They will fit A2 sized cards or yummy treats like I made with this one.
I cut the tag using the NEW Scallop Caddy Die and added the pull from the Luggage Tag Die.
I cut the pig from the NEW SVG Cutting Files Santa Pig and added some Stickles to his hat.
I stamped and colored the candy cane from the Christmas Panels adding Stickles to this as well.
To finish the tag, I added snowflakes from the Winter Dies and a punch. I tied the tag onto the box using some ribbon and filled it with candy and paper shred.
I cut the sentiment banner at the bottom with the Dimensional Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Season's Tweetings stamp set.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

October 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute piggy!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!! LOVE that pig!

Sherrie K. said...

Your piggy couldn't be cuter! I am loving the kraft boxes to:) I can't wait to play with all my new JB goodies from this release! Hope it comes fast!
Sherrie K

donnabischof said...

This is so cute. I love it.

Lorie said...

Your pig is so, so adorable! I ordered some of those boxes...they look so perfect for a lot of things!