Friday, October 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Morning Of- Snowman Hot Chocolate Holder

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have our October Freebie to share with you today.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Pig Out
Tuesday- Rudolph Kisses
Wednesday- Penguin Poop
Thursday- Merry and Bright


For our Freebie of the Month !
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 10/18, 11:59pm pst.


Here is what I made using the Christmas Luggage Tag along with the NEW Winter Panels





I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Handled Candy Pocket Holder. I added mats that I hand tore and inked all the edges. I stamped the Christmas Luggage Tag stamp onto the side of the music paper and colored in the Merry banner using a Copic marker. I also added the holly to the corner.
I stamped and half colored/half paper pieced the snowman from the Winter Panels mounting him on pop dots.
To finish, I added decorative paper mats to the inside, added hot chocolate packs to the pockets, and used a ribbon with button center for the closure.

I hope you enjoyed my projects for this release and thanks for visiting!

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.



To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our October Challenge.....HALLOWEEN HERE


1 comment:

Lorie said...

Your projects have been fabulous all week! I love how pretty your hot cocoa holder is today!