Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SAT October Release Day 1-Megan



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....



How stinking cute is Megan
She comes with a separate pair of "nerdy" glasses you can mask and stamp off to add to her (or any of Chibi Kid Line!). How cool, umm I mean hip, is that?

Megan will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new Megan Stamp!




I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Trapezoid Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped Megan onto a mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Goody Bag Die and colored her with Copic Markers. I also stamped on her glasses and added the sentiment that I stamped and hand cut. 
These glasses will work with almost all of these kids! How cool is that?!?!?

I hope you liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is so, so cute!! I love the polka dots!