Thursday, October 22, 2015

SAT October Release Day 2-James



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....

Totally Hip James!



Here is very trendy James.  In his beanie cap and scarf, holding on to his smart phone.
James is so very hip!

James will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new James Stamp!






I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat I cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and half colored/half paper pieced James onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I added some photo corners to the sides and a strip of decorative paper to the background.
I cut the sentiment tag from the Label Dies and stamped the sentiment.
To finish, I added some colored dots to the background.


I hope you all liked my card today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I really like your card! The patterns are perfect!