Friday, February 26, 2016

Crocheted By Tag

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing the project I made to enter into the Getting Crafty Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Challenge
I made this fun tag for a winter hat that I crocheted.



I thought this Winter Cat in his hat would be super cute on the tag I made for the hat I crocheted.
I cut the tag using the Jaded Blossom Luggage Tag Die and added a ribbon.
I cut the kitty from the PPPR Winter Cat file and pop dotted him to the tag.
I cut the sentiment tag from the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the sentiments from the 100% Handmade stamp set.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super CUTE!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Melissa said...

OMGoodness GiGi, this is so cute and so perfect for this cute little dog tag, love it!! Thanks for joining PPPR!