Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 4- You're Still A Spring Chicken

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


Here is the fun project I made for today






















I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die and cut it out.
I cut the NEW SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Egg Carton and matted it in dark pink. pop dotting it to the front.
I added the bow I cut from the Bow Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Hey Chickie stamp set.
To finish the front I added arrows I cut from the Layered Frame and Journal Die.
I cut the covers for the candy using the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the chicks from the Spring Panels and the sentiments from the Birthday Candies 2


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is too cute!

Lorie said...

Heeheehee...this is so fun!

Melissa said...

Adorable project!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Michelle said...

hahaha tooo cute ! love the egg in the carton ! great idea !

Miranda said...

Adorable! I love this set!!!