Friday, February 5, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing February Release Day 3- Annie


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!


Annie is ready for her prince!  

Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I created with Annie!



I started this card with a new card Sketch from SVG Cutting Files called Card Sketch-15 and cut it out with my Cameo.
I used a white gel pen to do the stitching on the long banner and added Stickle dots to the cross pieces.
I stamped and colored Annie with Copic markers and matted her to the pink mat. I used Stickles on the white pieces of her dress to bling her up.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag I cut from the Mini Tag Dies 2 and used my I-Rock to glue on the white studs.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E31, E33, Y28
Dress- R20, RV21, RV34


Stamps are available in the STORE Today!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!

3 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Love the colors!! and especially love the added stickles touch!

Lorie said...

This is just stunning! I love the colors and the papers...so fun!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!