Friday, March 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 5- Morning Of- Salt and Pepper

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our March Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are


Monday- Coffee Gift Box
Tuesday- Crafty Gift Bag
Wednesday- Unicorn Treats
Thursday- Superhero Set


For our Freebie of the Month !
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 

I made this fun card for today




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat and inside mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I added the scallop edges cut with the Border Dies and the NEW SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Salt and Pepper Shakers.
I used the Alphabet Dies to cut the S and P for the shakers and pop dotted them to the card.
To finish, I stamped the sentiments from the You Go Together Like freebie and the We Go Together Like.. stamp sets.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our March Challenge.... 
Try Something New
- HERE 

No comments: