Saturday, July 23, 2016

You're Berrylicious!

Hi everyone! I wanted to share the fun card I made. I used one of the NEW Peachy Keen face stamp sets, Bucket List Emoji's.




I started this card with the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Strawberry Basket file and made it into a shaped card.
I added lots of details to the strawberries using a white gel pen and a Versa Mark Marker. I also added punched tiny flowers to the smaller berries, a flower on the larger strawberry cut with the Spring Dies and gems.
I cut an extra strawberry, made it bigger and matted it in white.
I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Bucket List Emoji's face stamp and mounted it on pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Berrylicious stamp set.
I am going to enter this in the PPPR Linky Party.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so cute, love it and thanks for joining PPPR Linky Party!

Teresa Scott said...

Very cute, love it!

LK Designed said...

the little bling on each strawberry with the flower makes it soooo cute!