Saturday, September 17, 2016

Halloween Mixed Media Welcome Sign

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the super fun project I made. Peachy Keen Stamps and Want2Scrap did a cross promotion and so I had some really fun stuff to play with. I used the Coffin Album to create this welcome sign.
I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so I used one of the coffin chipboard pages to create this sign.






Didn't this turn out just fantastic! I LOVE IT!
I started this project with the a chipboard page out of the Coffin Album and covered it with decorative paper.
I cut out the holes where you would put the binder rings in and added some ribbon for the hanger, adding bows to the front.
I glued lace all around the edges and added the "welcome" title I cut with my Cameo and triple layered to really make it pop.
I cut the ghost from the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Ghost and Pumpkin file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Uglies Face Assortment stamp.
I colored the eyes with an orange Copic marker and added some gray chalk to the cheeks.
To finish, I added the flower I cut using the SVG Cuts Haunted Forest cut file. I cut several layers in different colors and added a decorative brad to the center.

Make sure to head over to Want2Scrap to check out all the fun stuff they have! 
And don't forget about all the fun faces at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!


No comments: