Monday, October 10, 2016

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 1- Candy Cane Treat/Card set

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with 2 NEW Die sets!





I made this fun treat and card set for today





I started this set with the NEW Sweet Treats Die and cut it out.
I added the mat layer that I stamped with the sentiment from the Sweet Treats and the holly cut from the Christmas Dies.
I thread the candy cane in through the opening and tied it closed with some twine.
I cut a 3X3 inch card and added the background mats cut with the Stitched Square Dies and Stitched Circle Dies.
I added the candy cane I cut from the Christmas Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Treats stamp set.
I cut the envelope using the Envelope Dies. I added a strip of decorative paper, more holly, and stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Treats.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

October 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
*** SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK ONLY PRICING OF $135.99 WILL RETURN TO $145.99 ON 10/17/16 AT 12:00 AM PST. THAT IS A $15 SAVINGS!!!***

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $152

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving your candy cane treat!!! So cute!!! The matching card and envelope are great!! Love this gift set!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous set!!!

Michelle said...

love this little set ! sooo crisp and cute !