Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Snowman Pair

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a set of cards I made using some NEW Peachy Keen face stamps that are coming out this weekend.
I also used some new Cottage Cutz Dies that are also going to be in the PK Store.






For each card, I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I embossed the mats using the Darice Snowflake folder and matted them in coordinating colors.
I used the Cottage Cutz Nested Ornaments- Ball to cut out the pieced for the snowmen, cutting the bottom ones in half.
I stamped the faces using the NEW Peachy Keen Ornament 1 7/8 inch face stamps. (I AM LOVING THESE BIG FACE STAMPS!!!)
I  used a Copic marker to color in the eyes and noses, chalk for the cheeks, and a white gel pen for the highlights.
For the girl, I added a bow to her head.
 For the boy, I cut out squares using the Stitched Square Dies to create the hat and added the holly cut from the Christmas Dies.
To finish, I added Doodlebug Sprinkles for buttons and the sentiments cut from the Christmas Dies 2.

ALL the NEW stamps and dies will be available for purchase starting FRIDAY!!!
I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are both ADORABLE!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken CUTE Gigi! I adore the sweet faces!
Sherrie K