Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sweet Holiday Greetings Treat Sack and Ornament Card

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple more projects I made using some of the NEW Peachy Keen Faces and Cottage Cutz Dies. 

First up I have this fun minty treat bag





















I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Goody Bag Die and cut it out. I trimmed the edges on the sides so I got a flat bag instead of a square bag.
I added a belly band around the center and cut the circle with the Stitched Circle Dies.
I stamped the round sentiment using the Peppermint Season stamp set and the face in the center using the Candy Cane 1 1/8 inch face stamps.
To finish, I added a ribbon bow and a pine branch cut with the Cottage Cutz Spruce Stems.



For my second project, I made this card




I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and
I embossed the side using a Darice Edge Embossing Folder.
I cut the ornament using the Cottage Cutz Nested Ornaments-Bulb and added the pine branches cut with the Cottage Cutz Spruce Stems.
I tied a piece of twine around the ornament hanger and taped it to the back of the mat before gluing it to the card.
I stamped the face on the ornament using the Beginner Happy Family Emoji 1 1/8 inch face stamps and stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Signs stamp set.

I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: