Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is " Thankful/Thanksgiving"

I made this fun treat bag for my challenge project



















I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Decorative Edge Box For Gussets and cut it out of woodgrain paper.
I cut the bunny from the Bunny Pumpkin Peeker and added black gems for the eyes.
I cut the pumpkins and sign using the Fall Dies and heat embossed the sentiment from the Harvest Signs stamp  set.
I added a Gusset Bag and filled it with a coffee candy set, adding paper shred to the outside.
I created the topper by cutting a Panel Die and mounted it to a piece of cardstock folded in half.
I stamped the acorn border from the Autumn Panels and colored it with Copic Markers.
The Autumn Panels is the Monthly Spotlight stamp  set and you  can get it at a great price this month HERE.

I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

That sure is one cute treat bag.

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the pattern paper on the pumpkins!!