Thursday, November 17, 2016

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 4- Mice Holiday Wishes

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom November Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


I made this fun treat box for today





I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Stitch Up Treat Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stitched the sides together with twine for a rustic country look.
I stamped the mouse from the Mouse Bites stamp set and paper pieced him, adding his scarf.
I added him to the side of the box on pop dots and added a bag of candy to the inside.
I cut the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Mouse Bites, tying it to the bag using more twine.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the treat box!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Michelle said...

heheheh so cute ! love the twine ties on the side !