Monday, February 27, 2017

Finding Dory Mini Happy Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's Monday which means it's time for my weekly planner post. 
This week I used Finding Dory in my Mini Happy Planner! I thought this was fitting seeing as I am in Mexico on vacation until Tuesday night :) 
 I will be doing lots of snorkeling and whale watching so this spread is perfect.







Didn't this turn out so fun?! I am a Disney lover so this is just my style :)
I used 2 different Finding Dory sticker books I picked up at the Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart for inspiration.
I used 4 different washi tapes and some Orange stickers from the MAMBI Rainbow sticker book.
The arrows and hearts are from Recollections and the rest is from other MAMBI sticker books.


I hope you all liked my spread for the week and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!