Monday, April 10, 2017

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 1- Happy Cinco De Mayo

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets along with a NEW Die sets!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made this tag for my project today
























I started this project by adding a Margarita scented fragrance sphere inside a Gusset Bag.
I cut the tag using the Treat Tag Die and added small mat to the background cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the Happy Cactus from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Quick and Simple Emoji face.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment from the Cinco De Mayo stamp set, adding the streamer cut from the Banner Dies and tied the tag to the bag with ribbon.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99

April 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $136.99


3 comments:

Debby Pannell said...

Gigi,
Your tag is so darn cute. It makes me smile from ear to ear.
TTFN
Debby ~ pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love that face! HeeHee!!

Michelle said...

adorable love the little cactus !