Monday, May 1, 2017

I Am Groot Planner Pages

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post!
This week I used some I Am Groot themed stickers in my Large and Mini Happy Planner. The new movie comes out this weekend and I can't wait to see it! Little Groot is just TOO CUTE!


LARGE HAPPY PLANNER




MINI HAPPY PLANNER





These free I Am Groot stickers from Victoria Thatcher are just too cute! I had to do a matching set in both my Mini and Large Happy Planners. 
I printed and cut them using my Cameo onto sticker paper. 
The rest of the stickers are from various MAMBI sticker packs.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my Planners and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Cute post love the planners stickers and all your fun designs . I barely get the necessary appointments in my book let alone cute embellies I think I will try to do some you have inspired me. Thank you so much for the inspiration . Have a blessed week.

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!