Friday, May 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5- Morning of Release- Tiki Bar Drink Stick Holder

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our April Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are




Monday- Pineapple Tube Holder  
Tuesday- Surfboard Treat Box
Wednesday- Toucan Of Thanks
Thursday- Puffer Fish Birthday Treat Box

No automatic alt text available.

For our Freebie of the Month !
No automatic alt text available.


I made this Tiki Bar drink stick treat bag for today





I started this project with the Dainty Topper Die and added it to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag that I filled with Pineapple Crush drink pouches.
I cut the Tiki Bar from the Tiki Hut Dies and added all the pieces aside from the top onto a insert piece that I placed inside the bag.
I added the top on pop dots along with the pineapple from the Pina Colada freebie stamp set.
To finish, I stamped the "Tiki Bar" sentiment on the topper using the Tiki Time stamp set.
 

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.


No comments: