Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Kitty Cards

Hi everyone! I have a couple more cards to share using the NEW Peachy Keen stamps that were just released. I just ADORE these super cute lil kitties in this release!



 First up I have this fun card using the NEW Kitty Tree stamp set. 
I colored it with Copic markers adding the extra kitties and mouse.
The sentiment is from the May PKSC-34 2017 SOTM set.






















Next I have this fun box full of kitties shaped card. I cut the kittens in the box from a Doodlebug cut file and stamped all the faces using the NEW Kitty Face Assortment.
The sentiment is from the May PKSC-34 2017 SOTM set.

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

OK I am so in lover with the kitties! I think they are adorable. The add on's are too cute for super cute.

Kathy Jakopovich said...

Great CARDS, GIGI!!! You always BLOW my mind!! You come up with so many wonderful ideas. Oh to be a fly on the wall inside, Gigi's brain!! :) Great coloring, great lay-outs, great papers!!
Lots of Love,
Kathy