Friday, May 5, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 3- Tommy Groom




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occaisions covered for you!
Great for Weddings and just any masculine theme needed!

No automatic alt text available.




Tommy is available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Tommy



I made him to match with my card from yesterday



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.

I stamped Tommy onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and colored him with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add the stripes to his suit and the flower from the Eloise stamp.
I layered a pink piece of cardstock to the background and I stamped the sentiment onto a hand cut tag attaching it to the side of the mat.


I hope you enjoyed our May release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: