Sunday, July 23, 2017

Peachy Keen July Release Day 1

The new July Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of cute images to set the scene for fun on the high seas. This set is sure to delight land lubbers and seafarers of all ages. 
Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 


We have 15% off our New Release!
.99 cent shipping to USA!


Hi everyone! Here are a couple cards I made using the new Peachy Keen July Stamp of the Month set. This stamp set is so fun with all the pirates and sea life stamps!

For my first project I made this fun pirate treasure card.




I stamped the scene with the NEW July Stamp Of The Month set onto a Rectangle Die and colored it with Copic Markers, adding the sand cut with the Tropical Dies.
I stamped and colored the treasure map and added it to the side along with the sentiment banner.

For my second card, I used the super cute whale



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the waves using the Tropical Dies and added the sentiment tab to the side.
I stamped and colored the whale with his sailor hat from the July SOTM Set and added him to a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!

 I'll be back tomorrow with more fun projects from this release.


1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

So darn adorable!! Great job!!