Friday, July 7, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing July Release Day 3- Violet-Sweet As Can Be

Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing

Image may contain: drawing



Violet is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Violet



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and Scallop Rectangle Die 2.
I stamped Violet onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and colored her with Copic Markers.
I matted the mat and added a scallop edge cut with the Border Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment at the bottom.


I hope you enjoyed our July release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

This is just precious!!