Saturday, September 16, 2017

Peachy Keen Oldies But Goodies!

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple of cards I made using some of the "Oldies But Goodies" stamp sets that Peachy Keen Stamps has brought back.

First up is this card using the Washtub Picker Hillbilly. I have always LOVED these fun Hillbilly Holler stamp sets!




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I added a Stitched Oval Die to the background along with a wooden bucket cut with the Fall Dies.
I stamped and colored that super fun Washtub Picker Hillbilly with Copic markers and added him to the front on pop dots.

For my second card, I used the Poseable Skeleton stamp set.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the background mat with the Card Mat Dies.
Using all the skulls in the Poseable Skeleton stamp set, I stamped them all over the background.
I colored them with Copic markers including the background color.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Day Of The Dead stamp set onto Label Shape Dies and added them to the card.

I hope you all liked my cards and don't forget to head to Peachy Keen Stamps HERE to see all the newly released "Oldies But Goodies" stamp sets they came back out with.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute! That hillbilly cracks me up! Awesome design! The skeleton card is fun and look at all the expressions...to funny!!
Sherrie K