Saturday, September 23, 2017

Peachy Keen September Release- Pumpkin and Alien Card

The new September Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen StampsFull of peachy planets, astronauts, aliens, spaceships and pumpkins! Of course, lots of fun faces to go with them!

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 


We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 
.99 cent shipping to USA!




Hi everyone! Here is a couple cards I made using the new Peachy Keen September Stamp of the Month set.

First up I have this fun Pumpkin Bear card.




I started this card with an A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored the bear with the pumpkin and added the stem to her head. I also custom made the face on the pumpkin using different stamps from the set.
To finish, I added the sentiment and a bow to the side.

For my second card, I used this fun Alien.




I started this card with an A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the star background using the Halloween Scenic Dies and used distress inks to color it in.
I stamped and colored the alien, adding it to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Flag Dies 2.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

 September Stamp Of The Month Set
Jaded Blossom
Card Mat Dies
Halloween Scenic Dies
Flag Dies 2




I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!



 I'll be back tomorrow with more fun projects from this release.

No comments: