Thursday, October 5, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing October Release Day 2- Eloise- Arigato




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's October Release!


No automatic alt text available.


Eloise will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Eloise




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and half paper pieced/half colored Eloise with Copic markers, adding her to the mat on pop dots.
To finish, I added the lantern I cut from the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Lantern file and stamped the sentiment from the Warrior Princess stamp set.

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That card is absolutely adorable and gorgeous !