Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing November Release Day 2-Brooke Camera




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's November Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT Travel!!!

Image may contain: drawing


Brooke will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Brooke



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added a scallop edge cut with the Border Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Alice stamp set.
I stamped and colored Brooke with Copic markers and added her to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I added the flag cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies, adding a button to the center.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable ... awesome job!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable! I love the pops of red and how you added the button!!