Monday, December 11, 2017

Charlie Brown Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing the fun Charlie Brown themed spread in my Recollections Planner.







Charlie Brown was a show we watched every single year so I always associate it with Christmas.
I used the Peanuts Holiday Kit from Sweet Kawaii Design. It included everything I needed to create this fun layout.
I added a few extra's here and there from the Wacky Holidays sheet and the Storm Trooper to represent the new Star Wars movie coming out. 
If you've never tried her stickers, YOU HAVE TO! They are AWESOME! They are made from vinyl so they never rip your paper and you can easily remove them. They are also very vibrant in their colors.
She does a $2 Tuesday, so you can pick some up to try at little cost. I highly recommend trying them!
She also does kits in Mini and Horizontal.

If you decide to try her out, please use this link to refer me :)

http://i.refs.cc/pTyh22EB

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!! Your planner is soooo DANG CUTE!!!! How fun to decorate it with the Peanuts characters... Super cute idea!

Theresa