Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I'm Soy Into You

Image may contain: text


How to Play Along:
- Create a new project with something "NEW" to you.
 (This can be your new Stamp Anniething Stamp,  new product, a new technique, ...)
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by February 9, 2018
-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and it's also time for a new challenge. 
This time the challenge is to "Use Something New" 
I used the Eloise-Arigato stamp set for my challenge card, along with some NEW Washi tape.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I created the background using the NEW Takeout washi tape from Doodlebug and I used the Heart Splatters stamp set for the hearts.

I stamped and colored Eloise with Copic Markers and pop dotted her onto the card.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the Foodie stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!