Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Greetings From Wonderland

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a card to share.  
I used the Alice-Full Of Wonder stamp set to create my card.





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the backgrounds mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.

I stamped and colored Alice with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to the card.
I added the tea cup banner cut with the Coffee Banner Dies and the ribbons cut with the Banner Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Greetings From Wonderland stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY & Colorful! Love it!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Hi GiGI , I have found one of your graduation centerpieces online and would love to know if you made them to purchase. If that is at all possible I would love to purchase some. I can't seem to find an email to contact you directly but if you can my email is judylopez077@gmail.com thanks