Friday, March 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom March Release Day 5- Birthday Pillow Box

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Dog Balloon Treat Box 
Tuesday- You Take The Cake
Wednesday- You're 3 Candle Card
Thursday- Kangaroo Birthday Treats

Freebie 
No automatic alt text available.

I made this pillow box for today
























I started this project with the Pillow Box Die and cut it out.
I cut the tag using the Luggage Tag Die and stamped it using the NEW Birthday Luggage Tag 2. I added the decorative edge using the Border Dies and tied it to the handle of the box using ribbon.
To finish, I stamped and colored the candle using the Birthday Panels stamp set and added it on pop dots. 


I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments: