Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Release Day 2- Alice



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!

Alice



Alice will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Alice




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Alice and her lamb with Copic Markers and added her to a mat cut from the Luggage Tag Die.
I added a row of grass to the tag cut with the Spring Dies and the stapled the sentiment flag to the side that I cut with the Flag Dies 2


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

She is seriously DARLING!!! Super Sweet card!

Theresa

Andre M. said...

Your colouring is fab, paired with the papers.