Thursday, May 3, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 2- Stacey-Celebrate




Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!








All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Stacey



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I inked the background using the NEW Sashiko Abstract stencil and added the stars from the New Banner Flags Die Cuts.
I stamped Stacey and colored her with Copic markers, adding her onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die .
I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Border Dies and added it to the side of the mat.
To finish, I added a ribbon.



I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peeks for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: