Friday, May 4, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 3- Kevin- Grilling




Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!








All Items are available in the store RIGHT NOW! 

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Kevin




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Kevin and colored him with Copic markers onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I colored the banners from the NEW Banner Flags Die Cuts and pop dotted them to the top.
To finish,  I stamped the sentiment using a combination of the Worlds Greatest Parents and the Zac-Lion stamp.

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peeks for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: